Our Hedge to Hedge footway upgrade programme ensures the most cost-effective, environmentally-focused solution for fatigued footways. We ensure a seamless approach to delivering these schemes by delivering all aspects of the works.
- Microasphalt pre-patching (Propatch) as required (in-leu of traditional DBM Patching)
- Footway Microasphalt surfacing
- Structural patching, as required
- Spot kerb replacement (at agreed intervention levels)
- Adjustment of ironwork, as necessary
- Cutting back vegetation
- Jet washing and cleaning
- Inspection Test Plan
- Microasphalt patching eliminates the need for excavation, cart away and disposal
- Recycled aggregates: Incorporating aggregates recycled from the surface dressing process within the area ensuring the provenance of
- Materials and massively reducing haulage
- Cold applied material eliminating production emissions and reducing the carbon footprint
- All patching arisings to be crushed for re-use
- Materials mixed on-site specifically to address the defect eliminating material waste
- The hand-applied process reduces noise levels and disruption.
- Cost-effective: The process is significantly less expensive than conventional repair methods providing lower whole life costing
- Cost certainty against agreed scope
- Robust repairs: The use of Microasphalt patching incorporating polymer modified binder reinforced with cellulose fibres provides a robust flexible permanent repair
- The Microasphalt patching process eliminates vertical joint faces which typically provide fault lines for future failures,
- Our one-stop-shop approach to delivery reduces supervision requirements and disruption to road users and residents
- The adaptable product allows the various depth of failure to be repaired without costly and damaging excavation
- Inspection Test Plan (ITP) ensures robust asset management data is maintained.