Propatch Microseal is the most versatile and cost-effective carriageway & footway defect repair system available in the United Kingdom.
Suitable as either a permanent repair or as a pre-Surface Dressing repair process, Propatch repairs and corrects defects, as well as effectively sealing the surface to prevent the ingress of water.
Propatch is a tried and tested process, cold applied, quick to install and environmentally friendly. Propatch has proven to be effective on both flexible and rigid constructions. Designed ‘in-situ’, to suit each individual defect, Propatch is the ideal treatment for the range of defects evident on both urban and rural road networks.
With its flexibility and durability, Propatch leaves treated areas with no loose chippings and good skid resistance.
Typical treatable defects include:
- Fretted and spalled areas
- Sunken Utility reinstatements
- Failed Surface Treatments
Propatch is offered as a full contracting service, including initial site inspection, design proposal, supply and application of the system, traffic management and associated aftercare.
Key benefits of Propatch
- Significantly less expensive than conventional repair methods
- Permanent repair
- Effectively sealed repairs
- Full contracting service
- No hidden aftercare costs.
- Reduced disruption to road users and residents
- Reduced Traffic Management costs
- Reduced supervisory costs.
- Cold applied, no fumes and low carbon footprint
- Hand-applied, low noise levels
- Minimal waste to landfill
- Allows the use of recycled aggregates.